We are looking for Business Analyst - Treasury for our client in Washington, DC
Job Title: Business Analyst - Treasury
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
Skill Set Required:
- Good understanding of enterprise risks and its various components including market and credit risks, PFE, CVA.
- Understanding of pre and post trade compliance, ratings functionality including information available from the 3 rating agencies, counterpart limit settings
- General BA skills/abilities
- Strong process analysis skills and ability to suggest improvements for efficiency and effectiveness of solutions based on industry best practices
- Knowledge of business analysis best practices (such as BABOK) and ability to effectively apply them
- Advanced knowledge of specific business area, process, workflows, standards, and business practices
- Proven conceptual, analytical, and judgmental skills
- Critically analyze requirements and ensure completeness from a quality requirement view point.
- Ability to identify data needs, quality rules and lineage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate well with all levels, technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work directly with clients and management without supervision and to facilitate and navigate discussions with stakeholders to ensure clarity, prioritization, and consensus
- Leadership skills and ability to work well with diverse team members, often in multiple locations
- Ability to work with different points-of-view and lead the team to convergence, while always keeping the project objectives in sight
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent personal organization skills and ability to take things to closure without follow-ups
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
- Desirable knowledge of VBA, PL/SQL and MS Access, Oracle, and reporting tools such as Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools like Business Objects, Tableaux etc
- Experience of having worked in an Enterprise Data Management project
- Understanding of Data Governance process and ability to identify data quality issues.
- Knowledge and experience in COTS implementation as BA on COTS projects like Investran, Summit, Murex, Calypso etc
- Knowledge of project management