We are looking for Business Analyst / Transformation Leader for our client in Milwaukee, WI
Job Title: Business Analyst / Transformation Leader
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The program is deploying E2Open cloud based solution to create supplier visibility across all its Buildings Technology Factories, in several waves of parallel projects.
- We require a Business Analyst (BA) / Transformation Leader (TL) for one of these projects.
- The BA/TL will report to the Project Manager, and lead the change management for an entire business unit, to deploy the E2Open supplier collaboration system.
- This may include traveling to various factories to interview and understand current processes & tools, any gaps to the company's E2Open-supported process, and propose how to bridge the gaps.
- Work with various IT groups to understand possible solutions, and help the PM formulate the approach for each ERP and plant.
- Looking for a variety of software exposure and great communication skills
- Bachelor's degree. 5-10 years' experience in supply chain, working with complex software systems, including ERPs.
- Experience with manufacturing is particularly welcome, including Materials Management, inventory control, supplier management for factories, and shop floor productivity.
- Ability to work collaboratively with PM, Business, IT teams and bring people together in global team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitation and presentation skills
- Driven, culturally adaptable with positive 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to adhere to tight timeline and address competing priorities
- Elicit stakeholder's requirements (SOR), RTM, Current/Future business processes/diagrams, identify gaps, prepare PowerPoints presentations, Change Management Documents, and Test Plans.
- Create and maintain project documentation using multiple standards and tools, including Supplier Visibility Playbook
- Facilitate day-to-day coordination with various IT and business teams
- Prepare business cases and participate in software testing.
- Experience developing software would be beneficial, but is not required.
- Experience with E2Open ideal, but not required.