Business Analyst - Time to Market
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Analyzes business processes and recommends improvements aligned with best practices with the assigned functional modules.
- Gather master data requirements in supporting the transition to SAP.
- ValidateEngineering’s master data during project development phases.
- Determine security requirements for business process users.
- Work closely with Process Owners to transform business requirements into technical requirements.
- Work closely with Programmers to ensure an understanding of business requirements and practices.
- Participation in the test case creation and testing of new functionality to be released to end users.
- Collaborates in planning, design, development and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in software technologies that may translate into process improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related field, along with five years related experience is required.
- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills are necessary.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Experience in business process modeling using Microsoft Visio is preferred.
- Understanding of project management controls such as work breakdown structures and Gantt charts is also preferred.