We are currently looking for a Business Analyst- Tester to join our on-site implementation team in Providence, RI. You’ll join our team of project managers, consultants, and technical specialists implementing RSI’s Revenue Premier® Portfolio Warehouse. All Revenue Premier® product offerings are built in an n-tier architecture using a hybrid of C# and Java components on an Oracle or SQL Server database.
Your specific responsibilities might include:
- Working with the client to develop and document system requirements
- Developing use cases
- Creating system documentation
- Participating in system test activities
- Delivering End-User training
- Participating in ongoing improvement of systems, standards, and methodologies
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, CIS, MIS or a related field.
- Immediate authorization to work in the US
- 3+ years’ relevant work experience as a business analyst and/or tester in a software development, information technology, or system implementation environment
- Experience with requirements gathering as well as systems design, testing and implementation
- Experience developing requirements artifacts, including traceability matrices.
- Experience defining overall test plans and reporting testing status to management.
- SQL scripting skills
- Knowledge of standard development techniques (OOD, SDLC)
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients