In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
About the Position:
The Business Analyst, focused on telecom and call center technologies, will help define, document and manage the prioritization of Hub's business requirements in order to create a strategic roadmap design to identify, prioritize and stage the various work activities that are required to achieve more integrated, unified and operationally efficient call centers and call work flow for servicing teams within Hub's offices.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
- Lead discovery with Hub End-User Sites to collect, refine, and document business requirements, providing strategic recommendations and sharing best practices to ensure the proposed solution(s) most appropriately fits the business needs of each Site.
- Partner with Network / Telecom Engineering and Operations teams to ensure that proposed solution(s) align with technical and IT operational requirements and standards.
- Partner with the Project Manager to ensure timely and effective implementation of new Call Center / Telecom Solution(s) or changes to existing solutions. Act as Project Manager as needed.
- Oversee the deployment of new Call Center / Telecom Solutions(s) or changes to existing solutions, ensuring seamless new-site introduction and onboarding process.
- Ensure End Users are fully trained on new Call Center / Telecom Solution(s) or changes to existing solutions, including training for End Users, Site Leadership, and System Administrators.
- Ensure Call Center / Telecom Solution(s) or changes to existing solutions are documented thoroughly, including technical documentation (network, system, call routing, etc.) and user documentation (user lists, training materials, etc.) and delivered to Hub IT Operations.
- Provide ongoing support to End-User Sites as needed to ensure effective use of the Call Center / Telecom Solution(s). Provide on-site support as needed within the US and Canada.
- Ensure issues are documented and managed appropriately. Lead remediation efforts as needed, partnering with End-User Sites, Hub IT, and Call Center / Telecom Solution Vendors as required.
- Assist in refining the on-going support processes, roles and responsibilities, for all Call Center / Telecom solutions within Hub.
- Provide recommendations and best practice sharing related to Call Center / Telecom Solutions and Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business or Technology field is preferred
- 5+ years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications programs/systems for the purpose of identifying and addressing business user needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Outstanding collaboration skills and emphasis with building partnerships
- Insurance, brokerage and/or financial services industry experience, particularly with highly acquisitive M&A Integration activity is desired
- Consulting experience with client-facing responsibilities is desired
Department Business Operations
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)