8 - 10 years experience • Engineering Services
Knowledge of Upstream O&G industry
Knowledge of O&G Upstream Wells and Drilling processes
Skills in Landmark EDM and OpenWells applications
Good Knowledge data types used in drilling and completions process
Skill sets to Business Requirements, Functional, Problem Analysis, basic Systems Analysis, Test Strategies and bug fix analysis
Knowledge of onshore well interventions workflows
Roles & Responsibilities
- Data mapping of AWGRS to EDM/OpenWells v11, update2015 assessment
- Review/Update Alaska requirements
- Work withLandmark vendor to identify any additional changes in EDM v15 (potential 2018 upgrade)
- Document findings and gaps for project team and platform support group
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ability to act as a facilitator to lead activities to capture to update2015 assessment through review documentation, interviews, workshops etc.
• Business Process and Data Flow Mapping
• Definition of requirements, user stories for product development, improving processes and systems and quantification of potential business benefits.
• Maintain Requirements Register
• Stakeholder Management
• Develop necessary documentation
Generic Managerial Skills
Excellent communication skills, analytical ability, presentation skills.