- Interact with business, marketing, development and core team leaders to gather business and technology requirements to support project initiatives.
- Perform analysis of software architecture, design specifications of software system to create software requirements.
- Perform review of business and software requirements with the stakeholders and make updates accordingly.
- Perform system analysis and create system flow and sequence diagrams.
- Create impact analysis of new projects and initiatives to the existing systems.
- Work closely with a highly synergized team of project managers and technical resources.
- Ensure comprehensive, timely and quality delivery of all requests.
- Conduct business facing analysis to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Participate in end-to-end research and analysis across multiple teams. Work closely with clients/customers to ensure alignment on technical solution.
- Ensure that all documentation meets/aligns with required compliance standards. Coordinate and monitor end-to-end testing activities.
- Responsible for the high-quality deliverables in terms of the analysis report, technical design documentation, and the adherence to technical compliance standards.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Bachelor?s or Master?s Degree in Technology, Engineering or Business Administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with active listening and summarization skills. Knowledge and experience of gathering data for requirements and use case development.
- Experience presenting information to groups.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have the ability to relocate anywhere in the United States based on project requirements.
- Must be Eligible to Work in the United States without Visa Sponsorship.
- Bachelor?s or Master?s Degree
- Programming experience from internships or university projects in any language (Java, .NET, C#, C++, Python, Big Data, Oracle, etc.).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
Must be eligible to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship.