The Neighborhood Operations team is a collaborative team obsessed with operational excellence and bringing the Voice of the Customer to improve our products. We’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team and be the primary owner of support metrics and business insights. This role is responsible for measuring and improving how we scale and optimize our customer service operations to provide best in class support for our members and customers, while leveraging the insights from the customer feedback to improve the overall customer experience.
The Impact You’ll Make
If you’re passionate about finding insights in large datasets, synthesizing and communicating results, and driving practical business impact, we’re looking for you! This role will involve a mix of strategic, analytical and ability to convert qualitative and quantitative insights into actions in collaboration with other team members. You will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, Marketing and Data Science.
- Work with customer service managers and outsourced vendors on agent quality, SLA, and KPI monitoring.
- Own planning and workforce management decisions. Support capacity planning needs by managing short and long-term forecast process, developing staffing plans and leading capacity planning meetings
- Analyze all contacts across all channels to ensure that we are becoming more efficient as well as providing increasingly better customer experience at the same time
- Understand the impact of new products and features on assisted contact channels and performance of different agents at different locations to ensure that we are optimally planning for agent staffing
- Leverage the data collected from all support channels to build a VOC tracker and understand customer expectations and pain points that can be leveraged by various product teams to improve their products.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset of evaluating existing processes to find operational efficiencies.
What You’ll Bring to The House
- You have 5+ years of professional experience with analytics in customer service/support developing and maintaining metrics for organization delivering amazing customer experience
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive mindset, with a passion for big data
- Working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining using SQL (proficiency in SQL required)
- Expert knowledge of creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Direct experience with data analysis, reporting and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Excel, Looker, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience working in analytics, insights and VOC space
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, and presentation skills
- Independent thinker capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction.