Position: Business Analyst
Location: Suitland MD
- Good Communication Skills
- Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrumprocesses are used as intended.
- Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand.
- Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity.
- Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the team's progress.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills; ability to distill financial data into clear and concise insights
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities effectively
- Self starter with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Ariba invoice payment familiarity a plus
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Undergraduate degreerequired
- A self-starting, curious analyst with 2 years of experience in tech, consulting or finance
- Business-minded in addition to data savvy
- Advanced in Excel, proficiency in SQL a plus
- A strong communicator and team player who can distill and convey insights from complex data sets
- Adaptable and able to navigate a rapidly growing organization
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and tackle challenging problems