Position Title: Business Analyst
Location: El Segundo CA/Sterling VA/ Aurora CO/ Tucson AZ/ Billerica MA/
Duration: 1Year Contract with possibility of extension
(Only Citizens Required)
The successful Business Analyst will work as part of a project team and with the customer to understand the Business needs and translate them into meaningful requirements that can be used by the software development team to develop a solution.
Candidates Located closed to Client sites is preferred for onboarding and occasional face to face meeting.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
• Successfully engage in and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Work independently with users to define concepts under direction of project managers
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
• Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Document requirements as User Stories and Tasks in both TFS and/or Client Quality Center.
Minimum Education is BS in MIS, Computer Science, or related field
Experience with IDPS, EVMS, RTN Six Sigma, and LEAN methodologies.
3-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
Knowledge and experience in both Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
Experienceworking with multiple functions within each business unit at Client
Additional Job Details: Client is committed to workforcediversity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Client considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
If you are interested to pursue the engagement, please send us your updated resume along with the following details:
Ready to relocate (Y/N):
Preferred mode of contact / Phone #:
Expected Pay Rate/Salary (all – inclusive)
Earliest availability for the assignment (Date):
Earliest availability for phone Interview, Please provide a few timeslots for next few days:
Earliest availability for onsite Interview, Please provide a few timeslots for next few days:
Should you require any clarification about the position, please feel free to call/email us. We look forward to working with you.