Summary: Support IT project activities pertaining to requirements, design, implementation, and administration of application product and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply high-level understanding of the organization's business systems and industry requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and IT to create and document solution designs, focusing on process analysis and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions related to current and future business environments.
- Assist with daily operations and provide general administrative support to the assigned IT organization.
- Prepare charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and submit recommendations for solutions.
- Create process change by integrating new processes with existing processes and communicate the changes to the Business Systems team impacted.
- As appropriate, may participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of IT strategies and plans.
- Manages, coordinates, directs, and integrate the company’s IT processes, services, and applications for the purpose IT business delivery.
- Responsible for working closely with support teams to ensure the design, implementation, and administration of the company’s IT initiatives.
- Propose and implement effective solutions based on business requirements while analyzing and evaluating the impact of current processes/business.
- Partner with technical solution providers to ensure optimal delivery.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 5 - 7 yrs.
Skills: Demonstrates advanced knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories in own discipline, and has extensive knowledge of principles and concepts in other functions.
Demonstrates advanced business knowledge and analyses the impact of emerging industry trends.
Contributes to the strategic direction of the function.
Advises senior management on issues as they pertain to larger organizational issues/business initiatives.
Drive for Results
Ethics & Values
Job ID 1814800