Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or other related field and five (5) years business systems and/or project experience with exposure to systems or project development and testing, installation, and training.
- Manages projects and serves as primary customer contact. Defines and maintains project plan and schedules.
- Monitors compliance with definitions of project scope, timelines, and deliverables.
- Provides regular project status reports to customer and internal management.
- Assists business analysts of lower grade to coordinate projects.
- Collects, interprets, and documents specifications required to develop new and revise existing software applications.
- Develops and implements operational plans for new and existing business computer applications.
- Participates in development of project proposals for customers.
- Coordinates testing of new applications and changes to existing applications to ensure integrity and quality of data while providing and/or assisting in training of system users.
- Defines and develops test scenarios.
- Documents and tracks status of application errors and related issues in problem log.
- Assists programmers and business analysts of lower grade in analyzing and resolving problems.
- Compiles complete, concise, and comprehensive policies and operation procedures to assist in communicating issues to applicable management staff.
- Develops new system administrative procedures required, utilizing new functionality resulting from systems changes.
- Assists in developing and implementing business strategies in departments to improve operational processing and productivity.
- Monitors development of specifications and establishes priorities for accomplishing design and testing of various projects.
- Reviews, develops, recommends, and implements activites, programs, or functions as assigned.
- Maintains and tracks accounts assigned to projects or programs.
- Develops and maintains project plans.
- Provides project status reports.
- Records time spent on projects to meet cost-recovery requirements.
- May supervise lower level analysts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.