At CollabraLink, we’re committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we’re making government more interactive, productive and secure.
We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink has a position open for a BUSINESS ANALYST in McLean, VA. to support DISA.
- Bachelor's Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in senior management supporting of a DoD Business Systems
- Active Secret IT-I clearance
- Experience with documentation including Capabilities Based Assessments (CBA), Initial Capability Document (ICD), and Capability Development Document (CDD)
- Experience formulating and defining business requirements for technical engineers
- Agile methodology experience and Business analysis experience
- Knowledge of telecommunications and traditional contracting compliance as defined by DPAP
- Experience providing briefings to Sr. Management
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink
has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring
expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
R18 - 503