Business Analyst-Scrum Master
• Acting as primary liaison between Information Technology department and Electronic Laboratory Reporting (ELR) program.
• Gathering and documenting business requirements for upgrades and enhancements of client's ELR system.
• Supporting the organization's key business processes and applications and recommending business process redesign where applicable.
• Translating requirements into business, functional and use case documents for large, complex projects.
• Developing and executing comprehensive system test plans, conditions, test scripts, and test cases.
• Maintaining business systems standards by applying project management methods, tools and processes as standard practice.
• Preparing and delivering informative, well-organized presentations and project status reviews to stakeholders including process owners, customers and stakeholders.
• Collaborating with Program Staff, Enterprise Architects, Database Administrators, Project Managers, Information Security staff and Management on all project goals.
• Participate in change management processes with ELR and ITS Team members to ensure alignment of strategic goals and project objectives
• Supporting a diverse multi-cultural workforce that reflects the community, promotes equal opportunity at all levels of ADHS, and creates an inclusive work environment that enables all individuals to perform to their fullest potential free from discrimination.
Requires Knowledge of:
• Business analysis, data analytics, considerable working of methodologies and techniques for systems analysis and design, business process modeling, requirements gathering, quality assurance, and software development General knowledge of policies, procedures, programs and business goals
• Proficiency with Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
• Information technology principles and practices
• Computer programming techniques, standards, best practices and procedures
• Relational database concepts, and 3-tier architecture model
• Performance management (PM) model and continuous quality improvement (CQI) methods in a public health setting
• Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of experience in Business Analysis; (or equivalent experience)
• Scrum Master and/or Lean or Six-sigma certification would be highly preferred
• Preference will be given to candidates with prior Healthcare and/or electronic laboratory reporting experience