San Francisco, CA
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 365 days agoby Vinoth Vinuvaradhan
Role: Sr. Business Analyst, Logistics
Location: San Francisco, CA
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in a high-tech environment with 6years Business Analyst experience including ERP implementation or Upgrade.
• 6years + experience managing business process and systems re-engineering in supply chain
• Ability to work independently and manage a growing organization geographically.
• Ability to influence cross functional leaders and groups.
• Minimum of 4Years exposure in working in Large scale ERP (SAPPreferred)
• Experience in SAP MM, QM, WM and PP Functionality.
• Fulfillment/Shipping B2B, XML and EDIs integrations.
• Exposer to Business intelligence for Dashboards and reports.
• Good understanding of Order to Cash and supply chain business processes.