Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: St. Louis, MO
Experience with ICOMS billing system is mandatory.
· Serves as a liaison to the business community in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
· Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) (s) he supports, as well as an understanding of the organization's systems and capabilities.
· Educates on the direction of the business. Utilizes understanding of both business process and technical capabilities to implement solutions to the more complex business needs/problems.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
· Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
· Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
· Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
· Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
· Develops complex business cases
· Works on multiple projects as a project team member, at times as a project leader
· Assists with facilitating project governance and corporate priorities
· Working knowledge of ICOMS and CSG
· Experience with telecom and billing is MUST
· Knowledge of technology system interfaces and data integration, networks, operating systems
· Analytical thinking and problem solving
· Detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy
· Knowledge of industry best practice for business analysis