Round Lake, IL
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 277 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 277240
Location: Round Lake, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Business Analyst, Supply Chain
Job Title: Supply Chain Business Analyst
Location: Round Lake, IL 60073
Job Title: Business Analyst
Own assigned tasks, demonstrate moderate business knowledge, able to work independently or with supervision, handle complex problems, possess working knowledge of SDLC.
1) Gather, understand and document business objectives, specifications, and requirements on small sized projects.
2) Develop and execute unit/system test cases, scripts and plans.
3) Define, design and document business flows and processes
4) Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency.
5) Identify and resolve data quality issues.
6) Provide end-user support on applications supported within the organization.
7) Identify, analyze, resolve, document and escalate problems and issues that may impact the project/tools. Use technical tools (queries, process maps etc.) for problem resolution.
8) Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes.
9) Communicate status, solutions, and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team.
10) Ability to work with partners from across the organization and from outside the organization as well
Good understanding of application development process.
Solid communication (verbal and written) skills.
Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills.
Must be detailed oriented and able to work in a team setting
Education / Experience
Bachelor''s degree or relevant work experience in systems or business required.
3+ years experienceworking within the application systems or business environment.
Experience in system testing, validation and/or training a plus.
Working within Supply Chain Planning, especially within reporting a significant plus.
MS Excel (experienced in pivot tables, v-lookups, and macros)
SQL strongly preferred, but not required
Experience in Multi System Data integration mapping.
Experience in Supply Chain, especially with an APS, is a plus
1. Is it preferred that candidates come from a med device or pharma organization? No.
2. How big is the team the contractor will be working with? They will be working with a team of 5internal team member/8developer/ and a lot of users ?
3. Interviews will be conducted in person.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.