As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organizations around the world, we are looking for the right people to join us on our mission. If you are interested in being part of our team, there are a few things you should know:
- We are energized by challenges and the effort needed to solve them.
- We like working with people who are positive, adaptable and growth-minded.
- We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in the success of our clients and our colleagues.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn more.
THE RGP CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
RGP has a unique consulting model that provides opportunities for consultants to work in different ways. Most consultants work in a model where they have the flexibility and autonomy to choose projects aligning to their experience, skills and desired lifestyle. Other opportunities exist in team-based, strategy and solutions work. In all models, you will feel the full support of RGP to assist you in your work and guide you on your chosen path.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for evaluating an organization objectively and advising on opportunities to improve the efficiency of specific areas of our client's business. This requires special attention to increasing both the profitability and the stability of the business. You will combine your systems knowledge with your functional experience in accounting, information management, human capital, internal audit, and supply chain to help Clients ensure project success.
ATTRIBUTES OF CONSULTANTS WITH RGP
- Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
- A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
- Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
- A strong personal identification with RGP's values – loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Lead business stakeholder engagement meetings, striving to understand the Client's processes and building trust among business groups
- Define and document business requirements and functional specifications from business users and subject matter experts
- Understand as-is business processes to effectively identify and document the to-be requirements
- Identify root cause(s) of an issue to help determine the optimal solution(s)
- Write test plans and/or perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and functional testing of new solutions
- Perform business needs analysis and design workflows, including "as is" and "to be" process mapping
- Collect timely feedback from stakeholder groups and ensure terms of requirements and specifications are being met through the solutions being built
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- BA or BS in Business, Accounting or related field required; MBA preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of Business Analyst experience
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Experience in technical writing (business cases, project charters, etc.)
- Experience in business process improvement efforts
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, or related systems is a plus
- Strong business acumen.