Who We Are
DreamLine is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of high quality shower doors, tub doors, shower enclosures and acrylics shower bases. We are passionate about smart and visionary design delivering affordable luxury bathroom solutions to the bath and shower marketplace. We are a fast-growing forward-thinking organization, that puts talent first.
The Position Details
The Business Analyst / Report-Writerwill work with our application development team and key business leaders within each of the business units. You will be responsible for gathering, eliciting, documenting, and communicating business requirements in clear, detailed user stories, and translating those stories into reports Additionally, you must ensure that IT solutions are developed and implemented to satisfy business requirements.
- Proactive monitoring of interfaces and interface performance with ability to identify problem areas. Investigates interface errors and coordinates issues with necessary parties to resolve issues.
- Ensures proper system configuration and functional performance of interfaces between BI and other data systems.
- Create user requested reports
- Provide exceptional customer service through timely, courteous, and respectful communication; effective listening; identifying and anticipating needs; and helping customers understand their system(s).
- Prepares detailed specifications, technical and user documentation from which reports and extracts will be written.
- Performs programming and support for systems using SQL/OLAP based systems, Crystal Reports and other systems and modules as assigned.
- Performs SQL database programming, report writing and maintenance.
- Providing end-user training on report writing software
- Strong proficiency with the SQL query language, stored procedures and basic administration of SQL server.
- Proficiency with IIS and web applications, IIS development a Plus
- Ability to question and eyeball data quality in reports.
- Analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
Why you should Work for DreamLine
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) program with company match
- Short and long term disability program
- Paid Time Off
- Working in a state of the art facility with all the technology needed to succeed