We are looking for Business Analyst for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Manager is specifically looking for SharePointexperience in a Civil Engineering environment.
- In-person interviews preferred but will accept a webcam interview.
- Seeking an Expert Level Business Analyst contractor for an approximately 12 month engagement for the Engineering Application Services.
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for development of business requirements, and for the development and delivery of business process and IT application training materials.
- This individual will be knowledgeable in all aspects of business analysis and have a basic understanding of project management and the system development life cycle.
- This individual must have proven experience with enterprise level development programs. The Business Analyst will work closely with IT Manager in assisting with solution documentation and project management tools to meet IT requirements.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow and business processes
- Document the program and project deliverables as assigned
- Coordinate with clients to re-engineer business processes
- Design content management deliverables required to support the re-engineered business processes
- Develop and deliver training materials for changed business processes and IT applications
- Provide knowledge transfer to trainers who will be responsible for long term training delivery
- Provide limited support for new processes during implementation
- Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other programs and projects
- Provide coordination and leadership for other project team members as needed
- Consult with clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug applications and processes to meet needs
- Provide quality control for program and project deliverables
- Provide operational support for clients and the IT applications that support their business processes