We are looking for Business Analyst – Railroad Exp for our client in Fort Worth, TX
Job Title: Business Analyst – Railroad Exp
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- To estimate costs, conduct requirement analysis including technical and commercial feasibility analysis.
- Estimate and present costs, schedules, and business risks associated with specific situations.
- Determine and verify business requirements and functional specifications for projects.
- Understand and exhibit knowledge of the market trends and opportunities that have potential.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all (including bench) resources.
- Get buy in on functionality that affect multiple stakeholders across various business communities through the appropriate channels (ad hoc calls, emails, raised in specific forums).
- Perform a gap analysis under guidance (especially in RFPs) of the application or products.
- Review & present CRPs / POCs to customers. Review value propositions & perform a cost benefit analysis.
- Lead workshops and business discussions to clarify issues, promote existing capabilities/ functionality (with emphasis on minimum customization) and filter out non strategic/ unacceptable requirements.
- Conduct training & workshops for the end users (of customers) and TechM associates.