A leading global financial services firm, active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services is looking for a Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager in New York.
You will act as a central SME for the business unit?s projects, liaising between key stakeholders and the development team.
- Contribute to analysis, design and testing phases
- Maintain requirements list and project objectives
- Interpret and understand business requirements
- Evaluate risks and develop solutions
- Capture change requests from stakeholders
- Analyze change requirements along with legal and operations teams
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Support QA team as Tax/Cost SME
- Coordinate project resources
- Understanding of financial concepts, particularly tax requirements
- 5+ years?experience in business analysis within a financial institution
- 5+ years?experience as a Project Manager within a Finance IT environment
- Experience with 1099 and tax withholding
- SQL Skills are a strong plus