Business Analyst / Project Manager
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a well-known property and real estate management company based in New York.
They are looking to add a talent Business Analyst/Project Manager to their operations in New York City, working on a number of IT projects and rollouts.
The candidate will be the main administrative report for projects. The position involves insuring that projects are compliant to their timeframes, budgets and quality standards.
- Analyze, design or modify IT processes
- Manage the project team on IT initiatives
- Coordinate partners, project groups and vendors
- Maintain detailed project planning, including project deliverables
- Manage project issues and escalations
- Resolve cross-functional issues at the project level
- Manage project scope, minimizing creep and ensuring key deliverables
- Liaise with senior staff and stakeholders during project phases
- Final decisions on design specifications
- Working with users during testing phases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or applicable field of study required. Master’s degreepreferred.
- 7+ years’ in IT Project Management and Business Analysis activities
- A minimum of 3years of project management experience leading IT applications projects.
- PMI certification a plus.
- Experience using MS Project