Our client is a leading global financial services firm, active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager to join their operations in New York.
- Join the Investment Banking team and interface between internal development teams, vendors, and other business and critical systems/infrastructure teams
- Document functional and business-related requirements, including workflow and use cases
- Define architecture and application infrastructure
- Oversee QA process to turn use cases into testable prototypes
- Proactively identify points of potential improvement and bottlenecks in production team/environment
- Manage project scope, including potential incidents or project issues, and prepare failure contingencies
- Develop business relationships over the course of project
- Liaise with project stakeholders and internal management
- Estimate and budget project requirements appropriately
- Experienced (5 or more years) Business Analyst or IT Project Manager, with experience in both roles.
- Must have development experience in Financial Services or Investment Banking environments
- Must have experience in both an Agile and Waterfall development environment
- Experience with JIRA issue tracking software is desired