Our client is a leading global financial services firm, active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services.
They are currently looking to add a primary Business Analyst/Project Manager for an IT group within the company that covers several business, including Equity, Compliance and Risk sectors. This role is based in New York.
- Provide program-level management of ongoing projects, initiatives and oversee them to completion.
- Business analysis and functional recommendations for more complex initiatives
- Management of project teams and stakeholders involved in project and program initiatives
- Individual project management where necessary
- Managing overall IT budget for project teams, suggesting improvements where necessary.
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2, etc.)
- A very strong business analysis profile – this is both a strategic and functional role and requires a BA/PM willing to see complex, large-scale projects through to the end.
- Must be able to project manage multiple large initiatives at once, liaising with a complex group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong budgeting skills, able to discretely handle single significant projects budgets as well as PMO office budgets
- Previous experience in an Investment Bank/Hedge Fund IT environment