- Manage data and application migration, integration, and implementation. Communicate extensively with customers to determine business processes leading to actionable requirements related to Data Management.
- Learn customer data and authoritative data sources.
- Maintains an understanding of the SharePoint platform in order to facilitate requirements analysis for customer solutions.
- Elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of the project stakeholders and manage test effort including customers and end users.
- Document requirements in a requirements specification that adheres to client standards
- Participate in an agile software development methodology.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Collaborate with customers and internal groups to identify and prioritize business needs.
- Elicit requirements using appropriate analysis tools such as interviews, document analysis, storyboards, use cases, business process descriptions, scenarios, etc.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring the requirements statements are complete.
- Manage requirements traceability matrix and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Generate and maintain requirements specifications according to standard template using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously and concisely.
- Prioritize requirements to meet stakeholder needs and enhance the design and implementation.
- Manage changes to requirements through an effective change control process.
- Control scope creep attributable to missed requirements and leakage of unofficial requirements with the project.
- Review and/or assist in development designs to verify requirements have been met.
- Review test plans and test cases to verify requirements will be tested appropriately.
- Perform other related assignments as needed.
- ITIL Foundation
- (prefer) IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- PMP Program Management Professional (within six months)
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Over 5 years requirements/business analysis experience
- Expertise in the Business Analysis/Requirement Analysis and knowledge of requirements
- BS, BA degreerequired