ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Business Analysis and Requirements Definition:
- Coordination with business partners and IT to collect, shape and define requirements
- Relay requirements to the technical team to help design solutions and test them
- Play bridge between business partners and the IT technical team for all stages of implementation – requirements , solution design, build, test, training and adoption
- End to end Project Management of key business and technology initiatives, from initiation through transition- including budget management, project tracking, status reporting and governance
- Provide guidance to business partners in defining scope. Drive alignment with operational level team members where desired outcomes differ. Able to predict conflict and inform/engage PPM leadership where required to resolve issues
- Trusted advisor to functional managers:
- Analyze impact to business partner process resulting from IT program or technology decisions and provide feedback to IT management.
- Interact with operational personnel within functions to map out step by step process actions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement from functional, technology and data management perspective.
- Deliver project using EA's delivery methodology & comply with processes for managing projects, including requirements and scope definition, business process analysis and test coordination
- Conduct project post-mortem reviews & project closure
- Build understanding of domain area to be able to manage programs more effectively
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- BS in IT or related degree and equivalent qualifications
- Significant experience with business analysis, project management & implementations
- Experience with planning and managing business applications implementations across geographies and teams
- Business savvy attitude with ability to transform end user needs into technical requirements
- Able to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and effectively communicate to both business and technical partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment with multiple demand lines
- Flexibility and professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff