Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high -performance buildings.
The Business Analyst/Project Manager works with the Associate Director of Digital Technologies for Refrigeration Americas. The position is responsible for partnering with Business leaders to deploy and sustain digital solutions in the areas of manufacturing, sales, marketing, CPQ, and service. They will implement the most efficient business processes and systems to meet or exceed business goals and objectives while aligning with the Carrier corporate digital strategies. He/she will act as the integration layer between the business, Corporate DT, Centers of Excellence (COE), and third-party suppliers in order to deliver a seamless solution. The primary technologies will be Salesforce and JD Edwards, however there will be responsibility for other applications.
- Work closely with the business to understand current and future business requirements to develop supporting digital solutions
- Work with the COE’s on detailing design requirements, training material, test scripts and standard work
- Execute all projects in compliance with Transicold’s SDLC methodology and passport process
- Manage projects to ensure a quality product is delivered on -time, within budget and per requirements
- Be responsible for and coordinate user acceptance testing
- Third-party oversight and coordination of application projects and enhancements
- Work closely with support suppliers and provide tier 2 level support as needed
- Analyze business processes to assist the business in defining process improvement opportunities
- Implementation of Carrier Corporate technology standards and technology refresh
- Assess and maintain processes and applications to ensure compliance with internal security policies and conform with Carrier Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Ensure continuous improvement by utilizing ACE, the corporate operating methodology and toolset Education / Certifications Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s).
- Minimum of 7 years of experience within the information technology and/or increasing responsibilities within a related or relevant area of business.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven, hands-on experience in Salesforce
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment and ability to collaborate multi-functionally and in different geographic locations
- Exceptional communication and organization skills to manage diverse partner relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Third-party, off-shore supplier oversight
- Solid focus on customer service and support
- Self-motivated, self-reliant and capable of independent work
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.