Primescape Solutions is seeking to hire a knowledgeable and dynamic Business Analyst. The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst is to formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least six (6) years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications. Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
- Support the business processes for maintenance and development efforts, defining and documenting impact assessments, functional requirements and data requirements, and assist in planning and scheduling completion of the approved projects and/or change requests
- Support the business requirements interpretation/redefinition processes for development efforts as defined by the change requests
- Collaboratively perform the systems requirements review with customer via the assigned team for a given project and develop the functional and product baselines
- Perform requirements elicitation, analysis and interpretation of business and functional requirements.
- Provide support for the evolution of the defined requirements into system specifications. Requirements formally defined must be validated to a level of detail sufficient for the solution design to proceed.