We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our enterprise project management team. This role will work alongside other business analysts and functional leaders reporting to the Sr Manager of Strategic Initiatives. The position will act as liaison between the business (operation, finance, accounting, supply chain, etc) and IT. Primary tasks include performing detailed business requirements analysis, documenting processes, participating in future state process design sessions, and performing basic user acceptance testing. Those thatwill succeed in this role will possess strong analytical thinking and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical users.
- In conjunction with IT, Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and Accounting, provide applications and database requirements, project management and testing for Syteline and subsystem projects developed by IT, Syteline and outside vendors.
- Works closely with the business stakeholders to understand and manage their needs and expectations, and how to meet those needs through current and future financial systems capabilities.
- Delivering quantifiable results on cross-functional strategic initiatives.
- Work with cross functional teams.
- Developing and executing change and clear, effective communications strategies.
- Driving cultural change.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, process engineering or related field. MBA candidates will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or manager level functional leadership.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Strong information systems (ERP) understanding.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to deliver results with only basic oversight and management.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.