8 - 10 years experience • Automotive
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Plano, TX 75024
Must Have Skills:
· Business Analyst skill
· Automotive finance domain (End to End), Auto Insurance / Captive Auto Insurance
· Agile methodology
Nice to have skills: Auto retail domain
· A Senior Consultant Business Analyst Domain Consultant for an Auto Finance client.
· The Consultant is expected to own the domain business thread of a large IT Transformation program ensuring that the quality of the solution meets exceeds client expectations in compliance with guidelines, policies and norms set.
· The ideal person should have 8years of extensive domain consulting and or industry experience.
· Relevant IT experience is a plus.
Minimum years of experience:8years
Education Qualification:Bachelor of engineering or equivalent.
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
· Contract role based in client location in Plano, Texas for a large transformational IT programs Work on Functional Testing assignments, as an individual contributor or as a lead of track.
· Engage with client business and IT as well as with internal team stakeholders throughout the various testing phases from planning through guiding in test execution.