Interview type: In Person.
* Extract, analyze, specify, validate and document business and functional requirements as it relates to both existing and new application systems.
* Ensure the requirement statements are understandable to users and developers are consistent with development and platform standards. Gather, develop, analyze, and document requirements for business process and re-design. Coordinate business analysis project deliverables from inception to completion, under the direction of a project manager.
* Monitor project progress to maintain a clear focus on internal and external customer needs.
* Produce software functional requirements specifications for developers and customers, Collect, create, and analyze appropriate project metrics.
* Communicate with management regarding the status of current projects, obtain guidance and approval as required to advance projects.
* Work with Technical and Software Quality Assurance leads to ensure that technical requirements can be met and tested.
* Prepare test plans and scripts from business and technical requirements can be met and tested.
* Prepare test plans and scripts from business and technical requirements. Lead user acceptance testing.
* Creative problem solving skills, work well with minimum supervision, detail oriented, highly organized, and dependable.
* Self-motivated person who takes the initiative to assume responsibility and ownership to obtain resolution.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
* Proficiency in a variety of requirement gathering and document methodologies, scope management capabilities.
* Must have strong analytical and writing skills.
* Proficient in the use of MS Project, Excel, Word, and Visio