- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Works with customers and internal Creative teams to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of professional business analysis experience, with strong relationship management, account management, and support experience.
- Experience working with external clients
- Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Understanding of current technologies and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi task.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges.
- Must be able to document effective user stories.
- All document gathering moves in agile methodology.
- Must be able to listen and document business rules and non-funtional requirements.
- E-commerceexperience is a plus
Preferred skills and education:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience working in the consulting industry
- Understanding of complex Internet based enterprise level applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting client commitments
Job ID 2018-4292