$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Salary: Salary will be determined based on experienceTeam: Information TechnologyLocation: Chicago IL, Chicago - USA
Dyson Global IT
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Our Application Business Services Team
Dyson's Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery andsupport of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
Reporting to the Business Analyst Lead, you will be responsible for:
· Supporting analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
· Supporting the implementation of information system and enhancements in line withbusiness need and aiding benefits realisation.
· Investigating, analysing and reviewing project or business documentation.
· Supporting the definition of requirements for improving processes and systems.
· Supporting the creation and iteration of acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
· Producing business models and assisting in the development of business cases.
· Working independently or collaboratively on complex situations and tasks.
· Providing specialist advice on subject to multiple stakeholders on complex issues.
· Acting as a role model and/or coach to Associate Business Analysts.
· Project Managing small projects when appropriate
Core Competencies (SFIA):
o Defines scope and business priorities for small-scale changes and may assist in larger scale scoping exercises. Elicits and discovers requirements from operational management and other stakeholders. Selects appropriate techniques for the elicitation of detailed requirements taking into account the nature of the required changes, established practice and the characteristics and culture of those providing the requirements. Specifies and documents business requirements as directed, ensuring traceability back to source. Analyses them for adherence to business objectives and for consistency, challenging positively as appropriate. Works with stakeholders to prioritise requirements.
· Business Modelling – BSMO – Level 3
o Conversant with techniques covering full range of modelling situations. Models current anddesired scenarios as directed. Selects appropriate modelling techniques for meeting assignedobjectives. Gains agreement from subject matter experts to models produced. Reviews resulting models with stakeholders and gains resolution to resultant issues.
· Data Analysis – DTAN – Level 3
o Applies data analysis, data modelling, and quality assurance techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of business processes, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions). Advises database designers and other application development team members on the details of data structures and associated components.
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you'll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it's an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Valid Through: 2019-10-30