Our client is a recognized multinational financial services holding company, active in the investment banking, private banking, and asset management arenas. They are currently looking to add an experienced Business Analyst with strong SQL skills to join their team in Raleigh, NC.
- Work with discrete Business teams to convert their Business requirements into Functional specifications.
- Analyze and leverage data for Compliance and regulatory requirements
- Perform impact analyses of current system and change impact management
- Coordinate onshore/offshore development and testing teams
- Provide accurate projections and work estimates to Project and Program managers.
- Ensure project milestone delivery, from conception to post-warranty phases.
- Participate in data analysis to create US regulatory submissions to the Federal Reserve (TIC, 14A, etc)
- Significant experience (3+ years) in a Business Analyst role
- Financial industry experience is desired
- An excellent understanding of financial regulations and processes
- Strong SQL knowledge is required to run complex queries
- An expertise in US Financial Regulations (i.e. FRY9-C, CCAR)
- Familiarity with OBIEE (Oracle Business) is a strong advantage