5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
Our client is a recognized multinational financial services holding company, active in the investment banking, private banking, and asset management arenas.
They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the team overseeing some of the internal processes in their mortgage finance operations in New York City.
· Oversee and manage key concurrent processes in mortgage finance team
· Manage completion of internal processes (large number of concurrent transactions and underwriting processes)
· Provide strong organizational skills
· Ensure completion of critical internal processes on time and with maximal adherence to compliance and internal governance requirements
· 6+ years’ of business analysis experience
· Some experience providing a leadership role within a tightly matrixed organization
· Some experience within the finance industry or mortgage lending is required
· Demonstrated organizational skills and project management profile
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to manage both direct reports and interface with non-hierarchical resources