New York, NY
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 413 days agoby Radhika Arora
Our client is a global financial services company and investment bank, looking for a Business Analyst in New York.
· Manage negotiations with existing and new client base
· Oversee the functional specifications, development and delivery of software solutions
· Drive solutions on time-sensitive infrastructure issues for clients
· Build strong client relationships with senior clients
· Assist in overall Legal, Compliance and Onboarding funnel, prioritizing projects as necessary.
· Benchmarking credit terms during negotiation process
· Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT, MIS or comparable
· Strong Business Analyst experience with a banking or financial services firm
· Strong technical communication, presenting solutions understood across departments and stakeholders alike
· Strong understanding of OTC
· Strong, demonstrable history of client management
· Experience in an onboarding or legal background, focusing on OTC
· Familiarity with European regulations in the sector.