Our client is a major healthcarenetwork. They are looking for a Business Analyst in their offices in Melville, Long Island, New York.
The Business Analyst will enhance the company’s IT services, identifying and leading new projects and IT objectives.
- Identify, design, test and deploy projects
- Understand the company’s current business technologyinventory in order to suggest revisions or replacements
- Collect and understand business requirements by liaising with business and clinical customers
- Serve as a liaison between external clients, IT and development teams
- Ensure that systems and application processes are in line with compliance regulations
- Develop a review and tracking process in conjunction with Project Manager
- Provide strong documentation, project development reports and process analysis
- Bachelor’s in IT, Healthcare Administration, Business or similar
- 3+ years’ IT administration
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Visio
- Strong knowledge of project management principles and process
- A strong level in MS Project