A top financial firm is seeking a Business Analyst who will join the Regulatory Controls - Compliance IT team. This candidate will work on existing Sanctions Filtering platform.
- Analyze functional and system processes, data-mapping, extract data to validate
- Develop and write Business Requirements with Compliance users
- Create Functional and Technical Specifications document
- Develop and Execute Test plan
- Work with Compliance to identify appropriate methodology to cover various scenarios and validate existing setup.
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking business and systems, and Sanction Filtering
- Proficiency in SQL, and Excel
- 7+ years of experience in Corporate and Institutional Banking IT, with a full understanding of the Corporate Banking activity
- Experience writing: PID, Business Requirements doc, Functional Specifications and Test Plans for Corporate and Institutional Banking
- Good understanding of Data Analysis and Data Mapping
- Experience with PRIME’s OFAC Reporter platform