This position is responsible for the creation of business requirements to content, in support of the business needs of the organization. This includes review and analysis of user functions and activities, monitoring and correction of current business process design, along with new design, and delivery of Detailed Business Case with requirements, and content. This position works with users, management, developers, and others to identify and define long- and short-range business website requirements, content, and solutions.
- Analyze and interpret business functions to requirements and content.
- Identify functional problems and develop appropriate requirements and content solutions to maintain business continuity.
- Detailed Business Case and Requirements
- Content for Templates
- Experience developing business requirements and content for web solutions,
- Experienceworking with clients and translating business needs to business requirements.
- Experience creating web content from business requirements
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team
- Be able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate effective problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable with W3C Web standards, WAI, ADA & Sections 508 and 504 compliances
- 2+ years (minimum) Business Analyst and Content Management Experience.
- Experience in Acquia Cloud Site Factory highly preferred
- Experience with PHP template files in Drupal
- Experience working on high traffic, enterprise-class websites
- Experience with Web form development and validation