Requisition Number 2018-7200
Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is in the process of bidding on a new contract. If awarded this contract, the following permanent positions will be available and will be located in Washington, DC. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please submit your resume by applying to this position. Please note that by submitting your resume, you are authorizing us to utilize your resume as part of our bidding process.
HSI is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
- Analyzes business objectives and develops solutions to solve business issues. Develops logical data models, analyzes and defines processes of business both “To Be” and “As Is.”
- Identifies, analyzes, and documents business requirements and delivers work products throughout the project life cycle. Analyzes the entire business, including data, goals, process, and organization and assists in developing strategic goals.
- Uses process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and internet-related methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Supports activity and data modeling, development of modern business methods, identification of best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Responsible for transitioning of existing organizations or project teams in accomplishing the organization's goals or project activities and objectives through improved use of internet and other automated processes.
- Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Key coordinator between customers and multiple project teams to ensure enterprise- wide integration of reengineering efforts and application of best practice including e-business practices experience.
Education and Experience:
- 20+ Years of Relevant Experience
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics, operations research or business administration.
Ability to analyze and document business processes and requirements and to effectively communicate concepts and proposed solutions.
Experience with FAA SWIM.
Experience with FAA Cloud Services.