- Contract-to-hire, 12 months
- This is a Contract to Hire role.
- Coordinates and consults with internal application owners and/or other Business Systems personnel on application changes to implement new products and services and/or meet internal/external customer needs.
- Writes and executes test scripts for assigned applications or systems.
- Completes various system testing activities not covered by clients completing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) or other teams.
- Under guidance, prepares functional specifications for assigned projects, test plans, test scripts and execution of test scripts and assists in research analysis of more complex data to ensure functional design of assigned projects is accurate.
Nature & Scope of the POsition
- The position works under direct supervision for more complex projects and independently on projects of basic complexity
- Meet with internal application owners to discuss requested application changes related to enterprise-wide or business initiatives, compliance/regulatory requirements, system changes due to contractual agreements or system maintenance (business as usual [BAU]), ensuring a thorough understanding of specifications for assigned applications.
- Develop and write routine specifications for application changes for basic to moderately complex projects; review and revise specifications with client until agreement and signoff are achieved.
- Review business requirements with technology team to ensure understanding of project requirements.
- Prepare test plans and scripts for assigned applications based on functional specifications.
- Manage and execute test scripts and verify changes and enhancements work and perform as expected and required.
- Assist in integrated testing as required to identify any application issues prior to changes being put into production.
- Monitor functional specifications and change requests to ensure project stays within scope and meets regulatory requirements, with ensuring adherence to business requirements and Corporate Technology standards.
- Ensure the Bank process and documentation is followed to comply with Corporate Technology standards and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in resolving issues arising from testing or implementation by identifying and documenting the issue, completing appropriate testing and reviewing with more experienced personnel to ensure expected performance. Participate in post-implementation follow-up related to application changes by getting feedback from application owners and researching and identifying potential solutions to resolve any resulting issues.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite.
- Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supportsdiversity and reflects the Client's brand.
- Maintain Client's internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree and 2 years’ operational/business analytics experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 4 years’ higher education and/or work experience including a minimum of 2 years’ operational/business analytics experience.
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent software packages.
- Ability to effectively use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Proven problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution.
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Successful performance in TechnologyInternship program.
- Good understanding of the Bank’s application framework.