Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.
As the Business Analyst, you will be helping Mighty drive smarter business decisions by creating operational excellence through and improving business outcomes through data analysis, reporting, and visualization. You will own Mighty's internal reporting by maintaining our existing KPI reports and dashboards. You will also be trusted to identify and deep dive into complex business questions and produce actionable insights to drive improved company performance.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and manage company performance reporting strategy
- Manage KPIs and metric deep dive analys-s to identify underlying causes, and building projections
- Maintain our dashboards, ensuring they are up-to-date, accurate, and are a fair representation of our performance
- Ensure that data is accurate and consistent throughout the organization
- Write queries and code to extract data from a variety of sources while automating and streamlining analytics processes for optimized efficiency
- Own relationships with teams across the company and help train them on how to leverage our data tools for accurate reporting and ensuring alignment with Mighty's business goals
- Work with engineering in tracking events that are critical to measuring company performance
- Be intellectually curious and committed to enabling a high-growth company achieve enduring success
- 3+ years experience managing data and reporting at high-growth startups, preferably SaaS
- A quantitatively focused education (minimum B.S. degree in engineering, statistics, science, economics, finance, or a related field
- Experience communicating to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Extensive track record of forming and executing on high-level business strategy
- High level of proficiency with SQL and Excel
- Experience with data modeling in Periscope, Tableau, Looker, Domo or other data visualization tools
- Experience with a scripting language such as Python or R a big plus
- Experience working with Engineering to move data between systems and ensure necessary data is being captured.
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental, 401(k) with company contribution
- Unlimited paid time off - take time when you need it
- Lunch delivered to the office everyday and weekly team lunches
- Fully stocked pantry and bar, including cold brew and healthy snacks