The business Analyst to help with implementation of Deal management solution for the firm. The individual will work closely with technology development teams, Security master team and project working groups to gather and document business requirements and perform or coordinate the development, testing, implementation and ongoing support of these requirements.
This position requires strong business process analysis skills and a strong understanding of life of trade and Investment workflows.
· Gather, develop, validate, document and maintain project specific business, functional and non-functional requirements for implementation of Deal Pipeline solution.
· Conducts structured walkthroughs of requirements, tracking and communicating deliverables with relevant stakeholders and vendor.
· Liaise between vendor and stakeholders to discuss all requirements and developments.
- Translate business data needs into business and technical requirements. Performs hands-on development of data flow between systems.
- Prepare and execute test cases for all functions identified for development.
- Work with internal and external teams to establish the appropriate development approach, budget and timeline.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Exceptional, professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Robust analytical skill-set
- Deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Solid team player
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
- Experience and familiarity of the business intelligence
- Excellent self-management, time management, and problem-solving skills must be able to multi-task / multi-project.
- Be able to function in multidisciplinary teams, must possess excellent documentation, presentation, training and computer skills.
- Self-starter. Ability to thrive in a high-intensity faced paced environment, independently and in groups
- Strong ability to partner with an external vendor on a frequent basis
- Solid team player with an Intellectual curiosity to explore, to learn as an independent thinker
Domain / Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Deep understanding of trading and capital markets. Buy-side a must, Fixed income preferred.
- Strong independent business analysis skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel
- Strong understanding of life of trade and order management system a plus
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and to deliver multiple projects on time and within budget
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies and approaches