1. Support the Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) team with the reassessment of all active engagements within the TPRM system.
2. Work closely with the Contract Managers and TPRM Managed Service Provider to open the reassessments in the system and ensure they are managed in accordance with the SLA timeframes.
3. Maintain the management reporting tracking sheet and monitor the status of reassessments and any new engagements.
4. Develop metrics used to provide monthly updates to the Operational Risk Management Committee on the status of the reassessments and new engagements.
5. Manage user access and production issues of the TPRM tool.
6. Assist the group VP with TPRM deliverables and ad hoc requests as required.
Education, skills, knowledge, and level of experiencerequired:
• Bachelor's Degree in any field; Finance or Business Management preferred.
• 1-5 years of Project Management or Contracts Management experience, preferably with a financial institution.
• Proficient in MS Office suite, with emphasis on MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
• Analytical thinker and effective communicator at all levels with good presentation skills.
• Proven ability to successfully negotiate and mediate conflict and issues, including competing priorities.
• Hands-on self-starter with strong focus on accountability and driving results/delivery.
• Working knowledge of bankingprocesses, tools and practices. Third Party Risk Management knowledge a plus.
• The Business Analyst will adhere to the Third Party Risk Management Framework at the Branch.