Business Analyst - Murex
A leading global investment firm, managing a wide range of investment funds worldwide across multiple asset classes is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team in New York. This firm encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and for people to strive for success. You will be empowered by top leaders in the industry to do your best work and propel your career forward.
This candidate will act as a Technical Front Office Business Analyst who will focus on Murex and Fixed Income Systems. He/She must be a SME on Murex and possess strong business knowledge of pricing, valuation, risk, and accounting to name a few areas. Additionally, you will support the development and evolution of the Fixed Income systems (Kinetix, Shadow, Murex).
- 5+ years of Business Analystexperience
- Subject matter Expert in Murex products especially IRD, CRD and FXD
- Good understanding of Financial Markets trading throughout the whole transaction lifecycle across multiple asset classes
- Working knowledge of MX data model, MX reporting architecture, feeders and batch of feeders
- Working knowledge of various valuation models (BS, SLV, SABR, etc?) and curve construction methods in Murex
- Deep understanding of the business concepts and capabilities of Murex as well as business processes, functional designs and requirements
- Strong problem identification skills and creativity to develop new, innovative solutions
- Knowledge of datamart, pre-trade, static data, RTBS and accounting modules in Murex are a big plus
- Bachelor's degree; or higher in related field preferred