We are looking for Business Analyst for our client in Minneapolis, MN
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire?
- Requirements for sharing custody status between business partners, the building of the integrations to support the sharing of custody status, testing, user acceptance testing, business approval and implementation are all part of this work effort
- Client has a project to analyze and implement data and file retentions rules around the Public Safety document sharing repository.
- The business analyst will work with Public Safety agencies to define retention rules along with working with the team to implement those rules
- We will only be accepting in-person interviews
Specific skills/experience required:
- This work involves multiple stakeholders with diverse points of view.
- The Business Analyst in this role must have experience in taking a conceptual idea and translate it into an improved business process using technology and integrations
- Conduct business process analysis, documenting the ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ of the business process
- Work in an agile environment, reporting status back to the business after two week sprints
- Define and direct scope management
- Plan and conduct Joint Requirements Planning (JRP) sessions with project stakeholders, gathering requirements and gaining consensus
- Capture business and system requirements
- Obtain approval from project Business Sponsors and key stakeholders
- Ensure knowledge transfer
- Provide manager and business sponsors with project status
- Track time
- Project Definition Document describing what is in scope and out of scope.
- Project approach – as information comes from many systems, there will be an order of delivery. What is needed to accomplish any particular movement of custody status will need to be documented.
- Work breakdown structures depicting work accomplished, current work and known future work.
- Definition of business process modifications to support the change in how specified information is shared
- Alerts and procedures to support staff to support these integrations