We have an excellent Direct Hire opportunity for a BA with eCommerce experience, remote for now but located in Northern suburbs.
Please apply today if you have 5 years BA experience and:
- Exceptional business and technical communication skills and an ability to conduct interviews and facilitate group discussions.
- Ability to lead a work group through the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated success leading business and/or technical requirements throughout the development and/or project lifecycle. Experience with JIRA and Confluence, a plus.
- Ability to use animated mock-ups, flowcharting, storyboarding, style sheets, and other tools to demonstrate and illustrate application, system, and user experience and interface enhancements beneficial.
- Experience with Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Business-to-Business (B2B), e-Commerce, Content Management Systems (CMS), Database principles, Inventory Control/Management, Point of Sale (POS), Procurement Systems and/or 3rd party integration platforms for software that delivers Analytics, Ratings and Reviews, Product Finders, etc.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service, product quality, and doing the “right thing” in a dynamic environment with multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
- Effective working individually and within multiple team settings.
*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP*