This Position is 100% Remote anywhere in the US.
- Experience Prioritizing requirements from various stakeholders
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals
- Client, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
- Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
- Work with training team to document system scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop a change management/training plan.
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
- Experience documenting User Stories Development
- Experience with Documentation, training, Instructionals for Data Stewards.
- Must have Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams
- Min 3 years experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Working knowledge with workflows and business rules in systems required
- SQL and running experience running queries preferred
- Technical background preferred - Development skills preferred
- Excellent communications skills required