- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required.
- Three (3) years of experience as a business analyst with hands on testing of software applications in supporting requirement analysis, application test script development and execution.
- Two (2) years of experience in mapping the business and technical requirements into test cases and generate test scripts.
- Two (2) years of practical experience in using relational database and generating SQL scripts is required.
- Three (3) years of experience in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team and users.
- Practical knowledge in manual and automated testing concepts, 508 compliance requirements and UAT support activities.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications in a cross platform and browser environment.
- Experience in triaging change requests, incidents during all phases of design, development, testing and training.
- Functional experience with local or government Child Support, Integrated Eligibility, Child Welfare, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Justice or Health and Human Services projects.
- Preferred experience in Medicaid/ Medicare or similar health care related organization business processes.
- Experience in maintaining requirements documentation and developing and analyzing user stories.
- Experience in developing and implementing end to end (application to claim) testing plans.
- Experience in report development and generation.
- Preferred experience with Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) eligibility and claims processing.
Valid Through: 2019-10-31